Pages

follow your dreams. all the freeky people make the beauty in the world. thanks to all my family, all my friends and especially the people thinking i am crazy and a normal human being would never do such a thing. happy days

Thursday, April 12, 2012

the start

g'day all my friends out there,
mike on tour ;-) last but not least i am on the road again. after a 4 month visit at home in germany my trip back to australia has started. my first stop was the little town WELT (WORLD) in nordfriesland,
 a little cosy town with a couple of hundret people. the world(welt) is such a small place.1 hour later off, direction norway. the first time in 4 month i really did have time to think wtf i am going to do. a world trip? alone? with my thoughts, with my musik, with my car, on the road km after km. it will be taff mike! saying good by to my freinds over the phone, tears in my eyes. but i was quicker on the coastline of danmark than i was finished with thinking. enough, there will be plenty of time to think about my madyness. by the way, the only distruction on the road are the funny faces in the cars passing my colourfull LULA(thanks to carly and paula the creater of all the paintings on my car)
wow, here we go that is the reason why i am doing it. how cool is that. hirtshals on the northcoast of danmark where my farry takes of to norway. i haven't seen a sun set over the ocean for a while. just awesome. plenty of km you can drive along the coast and at this time of the year you are pretty much the 
only one doing it.
                                                                     see jah danmark
welcome norway 
what a different world danmark so smooth with sandy beaches and than norway, raff as with a rocky coastline but even more beautyfull. i can see i will love this country. my ferry landed in larvik which is another  300 km from kristiandsand where my mate markus and his family lifes. the 300 km i was just stund and i am more and more sure i am doing the right thing here. the fiords are endless and nature is keeping you with your jaw droped. 


this is my friend and his family(from the left: mike,jacob,diana,markus) such an awesome family. they made me feel like home from the first minute. the best thing, when jacob did say good night to me he did give me a hug. he have never seen me bevor. jep jacob you are my hero, a cool dud you are.

4 comments:

  1. Great to have the address of your blog. Great start in the beginning. Go on and realize my dreams I always had. Take care. Don't forget the card you have promised to send. Your uncle Albrecht.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HiMike beiki .... wir zind versetzt worden umzug nach DesMoines IA steht Ende Mai an... vergiss den Cody nicht... Postkarten .. Sobald ich eine neue Adresse fuer uns habe werde ich sie dir mitteilen.
    Viel Spass lass dich nicht nochmal ausrauben
    xoxoxox Dein Cousinchen Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that your number plate spells "believe" in txt spk (and that you are doing your blog in german!)-how very appropriate for your journey!!! BIG BIG love, looking forward to more tales :))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are such a smarty. never thought about that numberplate like that. cool bananas.
      big love back and happy days for you xxx

      Delete